Who We Are
The Cyprus Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (CAPC) was established in 1975. It is a non-profit organisation operating under the auspices of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI). Its members are local representatives of branded and generic pharmaceutical products.
- Promote the business rights and interests of our members
- Foster cooperation with stakeholders – Ministry of Health, Pharmaceutical Services, Patient Associations, physicians and pharmacists
- Promote public health and patients’ access to innovative and generic pharmaceutical products
- Ensure quality, efficacy and safety of pharmaceutical products
- Ensure sufficient supply of pharmaceutical products in the Cyprus market
- Operate in a transparent and honest manner
The implementation of a universal health care system which will provide all patients with equal access to quality healthcare and medicines.